Monday, May 30, 2011

Mona and Tyria




Well I now have two kittens named Mona and Tyria who are up for adoption in another week or two. They will be five weeks old on Thursday. They still need some of their shots like Feline Leukemia, although they have already been tested negitive for it. Mona is a black and white striped kitten and Tyria is black with a white stomach. They are both sooooo cute and are starting to eat dry kitten food, but Mona is still drinking a little bit of kitten formula milk. She is one messy eater!!! The first time I fed her milk and kitten meat in a bowl she got her entire body in it and looked so funny!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the bottom picture! They look like they're hugging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melanie - My family and I discussed your kittens tonight, and realized that knowing the handlers of the kittens is far more important and helpful toward success then meeting a birthday deadline, considering we'll have these cuties for the next dozen+ years!!! So, we are interested. I sure hope they are still available. I texted Pastor Kristin to see if she had your text and she said she would contact your mom ... and hand along my number. I hope she was able to!! THANKS!! Do you have an e-mail address ... I'll look more at this site and your hand-out! I'll look at the baltimore county humane society's website for its application, too. Thanks. - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete