Tootsie’s Trouble
I was cold, hungry, tired and I hurt all over. My previous owner threw me over someone’s fence into someone's yard. I was just sitting there when a lady came out and walked over to the fence and tried to grab me. But I ran as fast as I could and got away from her. The next day, I was bleeding and exhausted. I went back to that fence and was so hungry that when the same lady came out to get me I let her take me into her house. I didn’t know what would happen to me but I knew it couldn’t get any worse. I was so scared that I started shaking but the lady didn’t hurt me instead she gave me food, water, and a nice warm bed to lie on. She tried to give me a pill and was mortified when she noticed that she could see my trachea. She immediately put me in a car and took me to a scary place. Of course, any place seemed scary to me. I had someone poking and prodding at me all over. They fixed me up. Everyone didn’t think I would make it, but I was a fighter. I had sore feet and an eye infection in my left eye. Everyone kept calling me snow baby which kind of fit me since the breed of cat that I am is a snowshoe. It means that I am a Siamese and Burmese mix. The kind lady who rescued me called a rescue and found me a new home with Melanie. It took about two years until I finally felt comfortable and safe again. Yes, this is a true story. I was neglected and abused, but there is hope ... as I have found love and safety in my forever home!
No comments:
Post a Comment